At last! Accurate templates for cutting and sewing half-rectangle triangles!
Angles Aweigh! Set One includes Four Templates A, B, C, D, plans for three quilts, and shaded patterns and cutting guides for twenty-one quilt blocks.
Create stunning yet simple pieced surfaces! When you combine half-square and half-rectangle triangles in a quilt design, the change in the angle of the diagonal seam produces curved lines, though it's all straight-line piecing!
- No more guesswork about how to trim the excess fabric from the elongated point of the triangle before sewing!
- Diagonal seams exit the pieced rectangle exactly where they should!
- Make sharp points meet precisely at the corners of the blocks when the blocks are sewn together!
- Make a simple design look complex with the addition of the half-diagonal line, which is on every template!
- Each triangle template makes two sizes: full- and half-size
Margaret Miller has created a 5 day workshop just for the Quilt Gallery! Be sure to sign up for this wonderful learning opportunity soon.
Also available is Set Two, Set Three and Complete Set